Directory systems encourage and control the way people navigate to and from destinations. JFK design, develop and deliver directory systems and can be manufactured from a range of materials like acrylic, glass, aluminium, brass, bronze, stainless steel, wood and vinyl.
The implementation of a good directory system helps people to navigate a location by greeting, explaining and directing, using pre-determined methods, including signs, maps, landmarks and written or verbal information.
Directory systems include
- Developing core brand and building identities
- Enhancing the sense of arrival and place-making
- Designing clear and informative sign systems
- Designing maps, journey planners, printed, digital and verbal communications
- Developing lighting, artwork, furniture and decorating schemes
- Encourage people onward to their destination from the first instance they decide to make a journey
- Enable choice in a controlled manner
- Signs are a major element in wayfinding